Feb 7, 2009

Worthless Conversation:

Was it Actress A or was it Actress B that had the lip injections. I mean she was just so beautiful until that boob job and then the sun just did her in, and now well, the screen just isn’t meant for her. Poor thing.

Right. The sympathy we cannot seem to find when the whole world is way too amusing to poke, prod, scrutinize and hypothesize without any objective, other than to find fault. I don’t get it. I’m not pure, or all that Christian, I just don’t give a damn. The people I criticize are those that criticize others. Why the hell do you care how their broken heart lent itself to lazinss, and as a result failed to accomplish what could have been accomplished. It’s sad yes, but it doesn’t need to be talked about in a way that makes that person appear pitiful and failed – we all have our failures, but there is nothing more amazing to discuss than how people overcame their failures. Maybe I reside in a makebelieve world where people are optimistic as sunshine- and there is no concept of revenge. Maybe I’m particularly sensitive to gossip and bashing people because I’m guilty of that, or deeply frightened people have thrown stereotypes upon me like a blanket on a naked child. I love to talk about people – are you kidding? It’s what I do for a job. But to only speak ill of others for the mere purpose of entertaining our self feels like the glass isn’t half empty, but cracked and dry… and it’s sharp edges can cut.

My Blog List